CAREERS AT SAFETRAC LIMITED
Want to start a career at Safetrac Limited, we have a strong positive office environment where there is trust, cooperation, safety, risk-taking support, accountability and equity.
We are looking for professional and qualified technicians who will perform our installations.
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in an electrical related field.
- One year of professional experience is required.
- Ready to work in a fast paced environment.
Control Room Operators
We are looking for individuals that are goal oriented and attention detailed to join our control room operations team.
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in a Technical related field e.g software skills.
- One year experience, preferable but not a must
- Ability to work in a team.
We are looking for individuals with IT skills that are able to respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions.
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in Information Technology, computer science or telecommunications.
- Ability to multi-task.
Advantages of having a career at Safetrac Limited.
Your work environment can greatly influence how you feel about your job so it’s important to find an employer that fosters a positive atmosphere. When you have a positive work environment, it can help improve your job satisfaction, increase your productivity and motivate those around you.
Open and honest communication
Compassionate team members
Good work-life balance