Safetrac Limited is seeking to recruit an aggressive Tag Operator to support its technical operations in Mombasa.
- Minimum of secondary education
- Basic knowledge in electrical engineering
- Good communication skills
- Should be a quick thinker, organized and detail oriented
- Should be able to multitask and work under minimum supervision
- Ability to deliver timely accurate results under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Competently tag given trucks within the stipulated time
- Liaising with the operations supervisor pertaining to vehicles status on the ground
- Troubleshooting seals to enhance signal transmission
- Dealing with all incidents and emergencies within laid down response and escalation procedures
- Attending to customer requests for service e.g. roadside rescue and support
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Operations or department manager
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Tag Operator’ on the subject line before 17th May. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.