QuikCount is a solution that enables clients to count entire pallets or groups of stock affixed with our passive RFID label with just a single sweep of an RFID gun linked to the QuikCount mobile app.
With QuikCount, an RFID tag is labeled on each item on your shelf or stock. An RF Blaster Gun with a bar code reader is then used to scan the stock in seconds. Once scanned, QuikCount then computes the quantity of the stock, this could be in terms of sold, misplaced or lost items, this is then updated on the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application.
- FRID tag - This tag is labeled on each item on your shelf or stock
- RF Blaster Gun (with Bar Code Reader) - For scanning items on your shelf or stock
- QuikCount Mobile App - To be used for RFID retail and warehousing tagging operations
- QuikCount web application - For data input, access, processing, and reporting
- Android smartphone
- SKU Find Module feature- Allows ground staff to quickly confirm that items are in a box, case or at specific location
The objectives of this solution are to:
- Enable timely inventory, improve merchandise forecasting through daily visibility of sold products down to individual unique products.
- Prevent fraud and improve internal control through consignment stock monitoring from point of release in the warehouse to retail stores and points of sale.
- Ensure stock accuracy and Integrity.
- Improve merchandise forecasting through daily visibility of sold products down to individual unique item.
QuikCount can be applied in the following areas
- Retail stores