We are seeking to recruit a regional manager to oversee the operations of our Mombasa office
- Increase management effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching and disciplining managers and staff
- Build the company’s image by collaborating with clients, other organizations and employees while enforcing ethical business practices
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing the company’s standards
- Communicating values, strategies, and objectives of the organization to the staff
- Planning, monitoring and appraising jobs results
- Develop strategic plans by studying technological and financial opportunities for the company and presenting assumptions as well as recommending objectives
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements
- Allocating resources, reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections or changes
- Coordinate efforts by establishing procurement, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Set high expectations for excellent customer service and also hold the management team accountable to the measurable results associated.
- Effectively use reports, assessing results and developing specific actions directly related to the company’s business development and growth.
- Responsible to drive area sales and profit plans to budget through successful leadership, organizational plans, customer service, and outstanding execution of all field operations strategies consistently across all offices.
- Ensure that trends of underperformance are formally addressed, with clear and documented performance improvement plans.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or related field
- Performance Management skills
- Management Proficiency, Coordination, and coaching skills
- Financial planning and strategy skills
- Decision-making skills
- Strategic planning and quality management skills
- 3 years of experience in a managerial position
How to Apply
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please forward your application enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com clearly indicating ‘’Regional Manager’’ on the subject line before 30th June 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.